Comment on page
Enable two-factor authentication in FeedOtter
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of protection which significantly increases the security of your account. When you activate 2FA in your FeedOtter account, you will be required to enter a one-time code from your mobile device or email every time when logging in.
FeedOtter currently supports the following methods of 2FA:
- Authentication App (Google etc...)
- 1.In FeedOtter, navigate to Settings > My Settings > Security
- 2.Click the button as seen below.
3. Choose the method of authentication you wish to use from the dropdown: Authentication App or Email.
- 1.Scan the QR code or manually enter the ID in your authenticator app.
- 2.Enter the code provided by your authenticator app into FeedOtter and click Activate.
- 1.Click the Send Email button.
- 2.Check your email and enter the code within.
- 3.Click Activate.
The next time you login to FeedOtter you will presented with a box requesting your 2fa code. Access your code from your app or your email.
This feature can only be accessed by account Owners or Admins.
- 1.In FeedOtter, navigate to Settings > Company Settings > Security
- 2.Click the button labeled "Account Level 2FA Setup"
- 3.Toggle the switch to enable account-wide 2fa.
The next time users attempt to log-into their FeedOtter account they will be prompted to setup 2FA via email or an authenticator app.
Last modified 9mo ago