Comment on page
Whitelist FeedOtter on CloudFlare
Add FeedOtter's IP address to your Cloudflare whitelist.
FeedOtter is a tool that automates the creation of emails based on blog and website content. During the course of its automation it will crawl your public content pages to find featured images and article metadata.
If you use CloudFlare to protect your website (we do to!) we recommend taking the following steps to ensure FeedOtter can reliably access your website.
- 2.Go to Security > WAF > Tools.
- 3.Click IP Access Rules.
- 4.In the Value field, enter the IP address: 188.8.131.52
- 5.In the Action field, select Allow.
- 6.(Optional) In the Zone field, select the zone that you want the rule to apply to.
- 7.(Optional) Enter a note in the Note field.
- 8.Click Add.
These simple steps will ensure FeedOtter can access your content.
Last modified 2mo ago