Comment on page
One of the most powerful features of FeedOtter is the ability to automate the sending of content-filled emails. The heart of this is our scheduling engine.
FeedOtter allows you to customize the schedule on which you want emails to be sent.
Below is a summary of the options available and common customer use-cases.
- When New Content is Found - FeedOtter polls your RSS feed hourly and sends an email when new content is found.
- Every Hour - Sends once an hour at the exact "past the hour" time on the days you specify.
- Every Day - Sends an email once per day at the time on on the days you specify.
- Every Week - Sends on the specified day of the week at the time you define.
- Every Month - Sends every month on an exact day number(1-31) at the time of day your define.
- First / Last of the Month - Sends every month on the specified First or Last day of the week at the time defined. Examples: Send on the last Tuesday of each month, first Monday etc...
- Intervals - Allow you to schedule sends such as "every other" or "every 6".
The default behavior for ALL FeedOtter automations is to only send when there is at least 1 new article in the RSS feed.
New content is detected by comparing an article's <pubDate> value with the last send date of your automated campaign. When a new article is detected FeedOtter will build and email and orchestrate sending with your ESP.
You can adjust these settings in the RSS Feed tab using:
Last modified 2mo ago