Learn how to add a curated newsletter and add content in FeedOtter.
Automating a blog or content email can be a great asset to your emailing marketing tactics. However, sometimes you want a more editorial approach to building a newsletter or email filled with content. You will notice many features are similar to the setup of an automated email campaign with one exception: you select, order, and tweak the blog posts and website content in your email.
Watch the introductory video below to get familiar with the high level features.
Overview of curated newsletters.
Now that you have a basic understanding of the feature here is a recap of the steps involved in setting up and using the curated newsletter feature.
- 1.Create a curated newsletter campaign in your FeedOtter account.
- 2.Setup the campaign defaults; subject, from, email template design, integration system.
- 3.Configure your content sources and install the bookmark.
- 4.Create your first New Issue.
- 5.Add content, re-order, and edit content placement.
- 6.Test, Review, and Publish to your email software.
Last modified 7mo ago